tiistai 1. maaliskuuta 2016

Sanrioworld!

Good Morning!

Today we had breakfast at the hotel again. I tried those Western foods too, but also rice and a lot of tea!

Then we left the hotel to walk around a bit. The sun shined, and the weather was beautiful! We went through this very beautiful park too! The first cherry-trees were already blossoming!

Then we walked to Ginza where we knew was the big Sanrio store, "Sanrioworld" .. It was amazing, I got myself a My Melody noodle cup and a My Melody mug. But I'll deffinitely go back there! Then we hunted that cuter Spring/Autumn coat for me.. We didn't find it at Ginza, but we were planning to go to Shibuya today too so it was okay.

Then we took the metro to our hotel where we relaxed a bit. I drank a huge amount of tea and read a fanfic while lying down. My dad slept most of the time!

So after that we took the metro to Shibuya. We visited the Hachiko statue again and started the coat-hunting after that. It started from the 109, a huge clotheshop with all kinds of cute clothes! There were a few possible ones but I found the perfect one from Liz Lisa's cornershop inside the building. It was a part of the new arrival and quite expensive, but it surely was worth it! I need more beige clothes to match it...

There were so beautiful gyary and himekaji girls going around all the time, it was amazing!

We stopped by at this Japanese-Chinese restaurant where I got a mug of hot tea and some fried noodles with beef.  It was great! We continued walking around Shibuya then, but soon took the metro back to our hotel. There wasn't any tea left so we had to go back to a local grocery store to get some when my tea craving got too big. It's green tea that I got!


Then it was time to make some plans for tomorrow. It's my Birthday! I'll turn 16!! We're going to the Sanrio Puroland, it'll be so much fun!


But now, after a warm bath and huge amount of tea Im quite tired, but exited about tomorrow! See you then!

~Zera







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti