sunnuntai 6. maaliskuuta 2016

Back to Harajuku!

Good Evening!

We had breakfast at the hotel, and then we went out. We took the metro to Shinjuku, where we hadn't visited yet. We walked past this park, and came to this place where it looked like could be some CD stores. We searched and searched and were already losing hope, but there was a map in this one corner--!


There were two places I could find something I'd like. The other one would have death metal, black metal, heavy metal, etc, - and the other one would have punk rock and casual rock.



While searching the punk rock/rock option, we accidentally ended in the first option! I'm glad we did, since there was also Japanese metal, glam rock, Visual Kei.. I didn't get myself any black/death metal as I had planned, -- I got myself some Versailles, BORN and Femme Fatale. My dad found some Dio's CDs and was very happy, - I'm glad there was something for him too.

We didn't feel the need to find the other store since I got 3 CDs and dad got 2. We were heading to Harajuku!

While walking to the metro, just walking peacefully, I happened to turn my head right, -- and there he was. MADS. FREAKING. MIKKELSEN.


Yup
That's right. Mads Mikkelsen. The Hannibal- Mads Mikkelsen. In the shop window. On a poster advert. 6 times larger than the original. I don't know if it's that I haven't seen one episode of Hannibal in 8 days or what, but I just wanted to fall to the ground and scream. As if he was haunting me! There he was, his whole perfect being! Gosh! Why!? Handsome as always tho..

After like six minor heart attacks I was finally able to continue to the metro.

At Harajuku I knew what I wanted. I wanted at least 15.0mm wide circle lenses and a pack of lashes.

I think it's time to open up a bit. I hear comments such as "you wear too much makeup" and "you dont need all that" all the time. Everywhere. But let me tell you something, to me there isn't such thing as "too much" makeup. Everyone uses as much as they like, and for me it is difficult to be without a big amount of makeup.

As a living doll I find myself constantly looking for more different ways to look like a doll. I'm constantly insecure about my looks and tend to compare myself to everyone, though I know I shouldn't. Without makeup I feel like I'm not myself. That I don't really look like how I feel I should. It's a strange feeling. I don't know how to describe it.  But anyway.

I find myself to be something I consider as "decent" looking. I like to think that there is still things I can do to improve my looks and that comforts me really much. That's also one thing why I like being in Japan so much.

It's all here. It's not difficult to get myseld a pair of circle lenses or dolly clothes, because they're here. I can just walk into a shop! It's easier than ever for me to get anything I need to improve my looks and that makes me so happy!

So next time any one of you is even thinking about someone wearing "too much" makeup, consider that, that the individual may be finding great comfort and ease from the way they look with the makeup on, - do you really want them to feel bad about it? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Anyway, back to the shopping! I ended up visiting some more stores and crying over perfect dresses in Closet Child's sale. Brand dresses were 5,999yen at cheapest, so that was quite a no no.. So I visited Body Line's shop too in hope to find some cheaper but just as cute dresses! Well, I walked the whole Place through and found the shoe-shelf. There were these rocking horse- shoes. One of my dearest friends owns at least two pairs! I fell in love with the pink ones, they were so cute! But there wasn't any of my size left.. Sad. I could've made it with the white ones but the little perfectionist in me said that if I'm not fully satisfied, then I shouldn't buy them.

Then I went and finally got the lenses and lashes I came there for. The lenses are 15.0mm golden brown lenses from Contact Films, and the lashes are from Diamond Lash.

Leaving Harajuku I started to feel a bit weak and dizzy, so I got this C- vitamin drink. That helped a lot and was delicious too! Getting back to hotel I chatted with a few of my friends! Both of them are writing me a fanfic, so I gave them some details to go with and such. It was fun!

Then we were about to go out and eat smething. As I was putting my coat on, one button dropped to the foor! Oh no! I have to use my not-so-cute grey coat 'til I get to Finland to sow the button back on, gosh! I felt really anxious leaving the hotel room looking like that, but I got some tea after some time and that helped a bit.  Having tea always calms me down magically.



Then we stopped by at this Family Mart to get some dessert. I got Pockys and cookies, they were delicious!

Then I've just read and relaxed. I've almost finished the Sense and Sensibility!

See you soon, Love yah! *muah*

~Zou






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti