maanantai 7. maaliskuuta 2016

Shinagawa Aquarium!

Today we were going to visist the Shinagawa Aquarium!

First we went to get some breakfast from a store nearby, I got mysels strawberry sandwitches and strawberry milk. It was delicious! I don't think I'll ever drink normal milk again haha.

To me it was really interesting, since I'd like to become a sea biologist in the future. Really! I've always been interested in things related to sea, and I love especially whales and sharks.




We took a metro first, but changed to a train before we got there. It rained and we had to walk about 5 minutes, so my hair was kinda ruined when I got there. It was okay though, I didn't get too anxious.

All of the fishes were so cute! There were penguins and seals too, and sharks! Dolphins too, yes. I'm not going to say anything wether it is right or wrong to keep animals such as dolphins and seals as captive, - there are so many ways to see things. I'll let you know that I don't approve it, yet I still enjoy being able to see such creatures closely and all.



We saw one seal show and one dolphin show. Then we just wandered around and listened this one man telling about dolphins in Japan's seas. It was so interesting! There were also many noticeboards telling about all different kinds of whales.

There were two sharks too. Or three, but two great whites were in the same tank and the one smaller was with other fishes. They were so beautiful! I don't see them as cold blooded killers, no! I think they're beautiful and magnificent and clever!

We had dinner at a restaurant that was also dolphin themed, haha! I had some tempura and rice, tempura is just sooo good!!





Then we decided to go to Akihabara to find a bag for my laptop and a new lens-protector to my camera since I lost the original one. I got a pink one of both! Getting back to our hotel we stopped at the grocery store again to get ice cream and breakfast for tomorrow, since we're going to  have an early moring.

We'll visit Nikko tomorrow! It's a small village above Tokyo. It'll be fun!

Only two whole days before I must leave back to Finland... Oh well, at least Im going to make the´se days count as well!

See you!

~ Zou

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti