perjantai 25. maaliskuuta 2016

Hannibal season 2 & Netflixing in general

It's been a while!

It really took some time from me to get used to my normal day routine again, that's why I havent been writing. I'm so sorry! I was about to write this a couple of days earlier but I only ended up watching BoJack Horseman and eating cake. Feel me?


Anyway, when I arrived to Finland on Thursday, I went to school on Friday. I spent 2 hours altogether talking about my trip in different classes, and I also went to tell the 7-graders about Japan's pop-cultures because the teacher asked me to. It was fun, I liked it!

Well, coming back wasn't that awful. There are some things I really like in Finland, the +2meters personal space, the lack of people, the fact that no one cares about your business if they don't know you, the no need for any small talk,-- those are some examples haha.

I also was finally able to finish watching the second season of Hannibal. A small spoiler alert, -- It broke my soul. Really, I was crying my eyes out when Hanni stabbed will, - And for a second I thought that at least Abigail was going to leave with him and go be happy somewhere , - But of
course not!
-spoiler alert over, - Oh god, it just made me want to see the third season like crazy! Lucky to know that one of my dear friends has the third season, (they were a big help for me while watching the first seasons n stuff, thank you <<3)


So that naturally means I'll be going to their house tomorrow, spend three days there watching Hannibal and crying. Sounds like a plan.

Before that I visited my father this one weekend, and went to see the Batman v Superman: Dawn of justice in the cinema with the best squad ever, two guys from my school that have become such a good friends I dont know how I even lived without them.

The movie was amazing, quite a surprise and gave so much feels I cried much more than I tought I would. The next movie to look forward to is Captain America: The Civil War, and I'm expecting a lot from it.

Then I visited Tampere last weekend, met my friends, sister and godfathers! I made some new friends too, and got some late birthday gifts ;; and bought myself my own Wolverine! It was so nice to meet my dear friends after such a long time, and I want to thank Jesari who made so much effort to make me comfortable <3 thank you! Also Thank you Hyu for all the cute stuff I got, and everyone in that group of ours that was amazing!

My sister had made a cake with her friend and it was delicious. It was great to see her again too, since she is the best bigsister anyone could dream to have. So are my godfathers, I got some delicious tea, and we watched the sitxth episode of Star Wars there! I had some really good time, Tampere is a city I've always liked and now I almost consider it as my second hometown.

But yea, tomorrow I'm heading to Tikkurila and have some really great time there. The friend of mine (I'm using "they/them" as the pronouns since I'm not sure if "she/her" is alright) has really been such a sweet and caring person, nothing could go wrong!

See you!

~ Zou




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti