maanantai 4. huhtikuuta 2016

Hannibal season 3 & some planning

Hello everyone!

It's been a long time again. As I said, I was at my friend's house in Tikkurila the whole Easter! A minor spoiler alert here, about Hannibal season 3.
It was surprising, but I loved every second of it. Rue had to witness my emotional dying for Hannibal in a leather jacket, it's like the best thing ever happened. Also I liked it that Bedelia left to Italy with him. The ending was not as heartbreaking than in the season 2. Still, it was freaking sad and I was mentally screaming- BUT! In the end where Bedelia sits by the table which her leg is served on, there is two more seats.. HMMMMM
Spoiler alert ends here





All I can say is that I need that season 4. At least it gives me comfort that Mads is playing in the same movie with Benedict Cumberbatch and it's not even that long time before the movie will be out! Or well.. Time goes by so slowly for those who wait.


I enjoyed my time in Tikkurila very much. All thanks to Rue who took such a good care of me and was the best company I could've wish for. We had some sushi and dipped pretty much everything else in soft cheddar cheese, huff! Also I got some so delicious tea I drank only one litre of tea in the whole three days! It was so good, Chocolate tea from Victorian!

Coming home was quite relaxing, and I met two of my friends the following week. With Onni we went trough some second hand shops and got some croissants, yeh! The next weekend I was at my dad's again. We didn't do anything out of ordinary, though we listened to music a lot! He bought Steve Morse's own cd from Japan, and we checked it out. It was great!


I'd love to go shopping soon too. It feels like it's been such a long time since I've treated myself getting something nice.. I scrolled ebay yesterday and I'm quite sure I'll get some lashes n socks soon. Now that I'm getting paid regurally every month it's much easier to figure out when you can go online shopping n stuff.

School stuff isn't exactly owerwhelming me but it's still causing some anxiety. Gotta work hard!

Today I had some really delicious rhubarb black tea I got from my auntie, - goshhh it's so good!

Hope you're all alright, see you!

~ Zou











Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti