torstai 10. maaliskuuta 2016

Back to Finland!

We had to wake up early, so I had only time to drink one cup of tea.


We had packed our things yesterday night so I had to put  back only my makeup and such. Then we were going again, first to Tokyo’s railway station, and then to Narita airport. At the airport we got a surprise. My godfather who made this whole trip happen in the first place, had gotten me and my dad seats from the business class. I was so happy! Due to that we also got to use the Sakura Lounge, where we could eat and drink mostly anything we liked as much as we liked, for free. Well we didn’t really eat that much, but my tea cravings are always worse when I’m nervous so I was happy I could get some tea whenever I felt like it.



The athmosphere was peaceful and somehow luxuryous, if that’s even a word. I liked it, really.

The seats in the plane are also something I’d want to talk about. For everyone there’s their own space, with a wide seat and a tv. You can change the positions of your seat, or even make it a bed! You could also ask the air hostesses for pretty much everything, whenever you need to. The crew is extremely polite, one of the hostesses asked me before the take-off that ”May I take your coat?” .. I mean ”May I” – Take your coat”.. I could get used to this. I could also get tea whenever I needed to so everything was fine. More than fine. The food was delicious and we had a menu where to choose what we’d like to eat. There were two starters, the main  course and then the dessert. Also we got a wider selection of music and movies, I watched Star Wars: TFA and Captain America: The Winter Soldier.



One thing I really liked is that when they asked me how I want my tea, you know, cold, hot, - I said warm, and I really did get my tea warm, and I could drink right away. I also did some schoolwork in the plane, I wrote four texts and made two powerpoints. I didn’t sleep a wink!

It was funny when we were starting to prepare for the landing and I was starting to repair my makeup, I asked one of the hostesses passing by that ”How do I look?”
Right after those words came out my mouth there was another hostess almost running to us, and they both started almost compeating about how much they could compliment me. They said that I was the cutest thing and that I was really really pretty, many many times haha!  I loved it, again, could get used to it!

Then we landed and they took us to the terminal by buss. I bought some chocolate to my mum, and  stepdad, and then everything was ready. The weather felt freaking Arctic, as if I was living in the North Pole. Well, one of the good things was that there wasn’t so many people. It didn’t bother me at all in Japan, I barely even noticed it, but coming back here I felt so relieved to walk down these almost desolated streets. Also big thumbs up for the traditional Finnish personal space +2m.

We missed a train so we had to wait an hour in Tikkurila. I snapchatted with my friends and read some fanfics.

I visited my dad shortly after coming to Kouvola, but soon I was going home. My mom wasn’t home yet but Tero was, and he was playing his bass when I got home. It sounds so cool, I love it when he plays something.

I was starting unpack my things when my mom got home. I showed them something I got and spent some time with them downstairs. Oh and my dear Siina too, I missed her terribly! She never left my side from the second I got in from the door!

I got some chocolate and two birthday gifts; shoes and a petticoat. Especially the shoes are absolutely great!!




Yea, peaceful night coming. School tomorrow, no time to waste now. I’ve been up with not as much as a minute of sleep 20 hours now, I need some rest if I’m going to survive the day in school tomorrow. I’ll also visit the teashop I used to work in!

See you!
~Zou

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti