lauantai 5. maaliskuuta 2016

Miyajima & Peace Memorial Garden


New try!


We got to the right train and visisted the Miyajima! It was beautiful, there were a lot of deers and they let me pet them! Many people randomly just told me I’m beautiful and that made my day, really! I got some really nice pictures and the food there was amazing!





Coming back we went staright to the Atomic Bomb Dome in Hiroshima. It was such an eye-opening place. The athmospehere was not uneasy, - but it wasn’t happy either. It felt like the time had stopped there, as if every part of the nature was shoving their respect and mourning for what had happened, - only 70 years ago.

It’s amazing how the city roze back to it’s feet from nothing. Visiting the museum and the memorial hall of the victims was a touching and thought-inspiring experience, and I was able to really put myself back on time, to feel what these people had felt, and to hope by all my heart that anything like this never happens again.

I myself believe in peace. I believe in kindness, compassion and peace.

I’m glad I visited those places today. I deffinitely recommend them to everyone.




Today was also a day to leave back to Tokyo. A 4 -hour train ride, and I didn’t sleep a wink! I just read the Sense and Sensibility, and I came to notice that the story isn’t so happy after all! I was kinda disappointed. I hope everything turns out good in the end. But I have to say, that what happens in the book is really similar to actual lifes of real people, - anything rarely happens just as planned, - especially in love.

In Tokyo I felt myself to be relieved. Tokyo had already started to feel like home, it was comforting to go in the familiar metro tunnels and everything had naturally just stayed the same.

See you!

~Zou

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti