lauantai 5. maaliskuuta 2016

Hiroshima!



We slept a bit longer, haha! It was a day to leave for Hiroshima!


We checked out and went to spend our few spare-hours in the local mall. There was Black Sabbath playing and everything was great, - perfect even when I found this store there..




AXES – Femme was probably my favorite. It had all these beautyful Victorian-styled clothes and shoes, bags even! It was quite an expensive place but it’s something you don’t walk in every day, so I decided to take something. First I thought about buying a shirt, but then I was sure I’d end up wanting a skirt too, - and that would cost more than buying a dress.

The dress is perfect. It is light yellow with light purple and dark green details, and I really love it. I had to try it on first, and it fitted like a glove.

That kinda ate the most of my money I still had left. Just thinking how I’ll explain the lack of suveniers to my friends, but I’ll figure out something. I didn’t really promise anyone to get anything (expect the Xmas presents) so I shouldn’t worry, but I love to make the people around me happy ;;

From the same mall I also got myself a My Melody busscard-cover, it’s so cute!

Then we left to Hiroshima.

We had planned to  visist the Miyajima Island that day. I was really looking forward to it. So we checked in to our hotel, and went back to the trainstation. After hopping in a train our journey could begin again.

The ride should take only 25 minutes, but after an  hour we still weren’t in the harbor. That’s when we figured we were in a wrong train! We got out at the next station, and it was a small village-station in the middle of nowhere! We had no idea where we were, and most importantly – how we were going to get back!



We had no idea about the train schedules so we just had to sit down and wait. We were in Kochi, a small village a bit to the North from Hiroshima. Great.

Luckily there were some trams going too so we took the next one and slowly slid back to Hiroshima again. At time we were too tired to try again so we agreed to go and see the Island tomorrow.

See you!

~Zou

2 kommenttia:

  1. Oi vitsi! Toi mekko kuulostaa upeelta. Rakastan keltasen ja violetin yhdistelmiä~ Ja hyvä että pääsitte takasin Hiroshimaan :D Kai jouduit kysyy jotain missä olitte?

    VastaaPoista