keskiviikko 2. maaliskuuta 2016

Birthday Princess!

I turned 16 today! I feel so old haha~!



I woke up when my dad was in shower. It was his alarm that woke me up, meh. Then we went to have breakfast, and soon after that when I had gotten ready we left to Tamacenter... Because there's the Sanrio Puroland, and we had agreed to go there on my birthday.



The train ride didn't take long, but I slept most of it. Then we walked about 10 minutes to the gates and I was already so exited!

When we got in some of the places there weren'teven open so we walked around the shops first. There was all kinds of Sanrio's things, and everything was so cute!! We went to a boat ride and I loved it! I was speechless by the time there was the Cinnamoroll greeting everyone, saying "There you are, Kitty-chan is waiting!"
The boat slided to this room where there was Kitty and her friends and everything was so beautiful!


We visited Lady Kitty's house too. It was amazing! I also took a picture with her, but before that we both curtsied to each other like the princesses that we are, haha! She was so cute!!

There was some shows we stopped to watch and this theatre-thingie I liked really much! The play we saw was about mice, doing--- Something? With my poor Japanese-skills I could understand that there was a whole bunch of drama and that everyone (Expect one oh his friends) blamed Juuji for something he didnt do? But everything turned out alright, and it was full of cute dances and music as it was meant for children too.


And well, -- Handsome young men doing those silly dances in even sillyer costumes was really something, haha! I sat next to another lolita who was so cute, we shared some knowing and amused looks the whole time!


I can't even describe the whole place with any other word than "cute". It was awesome. We went to this My Melody cafe and I loved it! Everything was cute and pink there too!



After we spent almost 6 hours there, it was time to leave. Our feet were aching but we had fun! I got myself a My Melody bag, a Christmas present for my friend and My Melody chopsticks.



At the hotel I drank 5 cups tea right away, - and then we got out again to grab something to eat. The day was the best ever, couldn't really ask for any better Sweet 16!


We went to this local fastfood place nearby and the food was good, though not as delicious as in the first place. Anyway, I was happy! Now I'm back at the hotel, about to take a hot bath. Tomorrow we're leaving to Kyoto! I'm so exited!

See you!

~ Zera

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti