keskiviikko 9. maaliskuuta 2016

Visiting Nikko

Hey!

Today we were visiting Nikko, a smaller village two hours from Tokyo to the North. Our train was delayed 20 minutes but otherwise everything was alright. I slept in the train and finished the Sense and Sensibility, - a little spoiler alert, - it was amazing! I loved it how happily it ended, Marianne ended up still on her feet and Elinor something back for her patience. Mr. Barton too, and Willoughby is the great example of what wrong decisions can cause.

- Spoiler alert over,- I loved it! Recommending it!

Nikko is on the list of World Heritage's World Legacies. Not really wondering why, the Place was beautiful! There were so much old shrines and temples, it was beautiful. I really liked it, the nature felt so relaxing and the whole athmosphere was peaceful.





We just wandered around and enjoyed the feeling. At one point I had to get some tea so we went to this café to get some. I also got my sister something from there too, since I still had some yens left.



If you'll ever visit Japan, remember that if you want to see some more traditional Japan, Nikko is the place to visit.

Then we got back to Tokyo, to rest and eat. I got a nice, warm bath and drank at least six cups of tea that night. Tomorrow would be my last day in Tokyo for now, I'm feeling a bit sad about it.

Hope you're all alright and good!

~Zou

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti