keskiviikko 9. maaliskuuta 2016

Dinosaur Expo

Good Morning!

Today we we planned to visit the National Nature and Scientific Museum of Tokyo! There was also going to be a special dinosaur expo that started yesterday. Of course we were going there!


I love dinosaurs, especially T-Rexes and I'm 100% sure that the T-Rex is my spirit-animal. I also like microraptors, giganotosauruses, concavenators, eocarcharias and velociraptors really much!
There were also really interesting things about nature organisms, physics, space and the seas!

I really liked the place, the first part of the building told only about Japan, but the global area was the next and it was just as interesting. Then came the dinosaurs, and then we found our way to the expo. Together I saw 3 T-Rexes sceletons, they were magnificent! One of them was sitting, yeaaaa... It was funny actually, a sitting T-Rex!?


Yea, just a sitting T-Rex



Well at least I had a moment with my own kind.. lol

There was naturally also a museum shop and there I fulfilled one of my life-goals: I got myself a T-Rex stuffy! He's smol and fluffy but trying to be frightening, - just like me haha.

I also got myself an umbrella this morning. Before going to the museum we stopped at Ginza, and
went to see the Gozilla statue and to visit the Sanrioworld again. I wanted to get my umbrella there, - but there weren't any pink Hello Kitty ones left. Only pink/light one was My Melody, the rest of the Hello Kitty ones were red or black.. So I had to pick My Melody again. It's a shame, I like Hello Kitty the best but I'm kinda colour-nazi-- Everything pink is usually My Melody, and everything red is Hello Kitty..

But the umbrella is still cute, no doubts!

After the museum trip we got back to our hotel and relaxed a bit. I no-time we were on our way to Shinjuku, since the day was far too special to waste in our hotel room. Our last day in Tokyo for now.. wow. Tomorrow I'll be home again. Dayum.. I've really enjoyed staying here.

In Shinjuku we grabbed some dinner and went trough the CD stores again. The second one was the best, I found there almost every band I liked and got myself two Mejibray's singles and one Versailles' album. Not bad!



Then we got to our hotel. I bought some souveniers on the way but I'm so poor right now that if you get something from me, - I must really love you, haha! I'd really love to spoil all of my friends but I have so many that it's quite impossible.. Sorry~ ;;

Now I'll just take the last hot bath with tea and chocolate, pack my things and wait for tomorrow. It has been an amazing trip, all thanks to my godfathers who made this possible and to my dad who came with me. It's been amazing.

Still, I'm happy to see my friends, family and my lovely lovely babygirl (Siina) back home. Been missing them!

Phew, so this was it. I hope you're all safe and fine, I'll go and have my bath.

See you in Finland!

~Zou



1 kommentti: