maanantai 29. helmikuuta 2016

Harajuku & Maidreamin!

Hello!

I woke up about 7.00 am today. We started getting ready and had breakfast at the hotel. I had some cereal and rice with salmon slices and seaweed. I drank one cup of black tea, two cups of green tea and one cup of Jasmine tea. They were all delicious! Especially the seaweed.

We had been planning to visit Shibuya and Harajuku again that today. And maybe Akihabara, if we had the time for it. First in Shibuya we visited the Hachiko-statue, it was amazing! I love it's story ;;
Then we walked around a bit, and continued to Harajuku.

Now I knew what I was looking for. Some socks, clothes, a coat and a pair of shoes! I got a dress, and two pairs of socks... And a skirt from LizLisa's shop! It's really cute!

I went to Closet Child too. It's a second hand shop in Harajuku, and I got there a hair-bow and a ring with a ribbon on it. There were also soooo many cute dresses but I didn't know which one I wanted so I didin't take any of them yet.

Then I visited Body Line's store, I liked it too! I think I'll get something from there as well.

I've been looking for a cuter Spring/Autumn coat for ages, but I didn't find it today either. Let's hope I'll find one soon! I think I'll also get some lashes and contact lenses here too.

Then I visited a few Sanrio stores. Everything was so cute and dreamy and I felt like there was everything I had ever wanted! I need to go there again, deffinitely.



Then it was time to go to Akihabara. We got lost a few times while getting there but we made it! There were so many anime-stores and different kinds of cafés.. After a couple of stores we both felt a bit hungry so we stopped By at this local fastfood place. the food was delicious! Especially the shrimp tempura I ordered.

Then we headed to Maid cafe. We went to Maidreamin, and I think that was one of the best experiences of my life. The maids were all very cute, everything they did was cute, - and if not, they did it in a cute way, there was a lot of dancing, good music, lot's of fun and delicious ice-cream and tea! I deffinitely recommend it to everyone who ever visits Akihabara. Remember; Maidreamin!!

Then we continued to somewhere where my dad could find his passions: Yodobashi! A huge 8-floor-building full of electronics! We didn't stay there long, but it was fun!
Though I felt like the Hello Kitty Polaroid-cameras were following me... at least three times when I turned around, there was one right ahead of me, in different places. Spooky! I've been dreaming about one though, maybe it was a sign!

As we headed back to the hotel we got lost again, but with the metro-map we managed alright. At the hotel we just relaxed and I took a hot bath.

See you tomorrow!

~ Zeraphina


2 kommenttia:

  1. Ai että ku näyttää herkulliselle toi tempura ja jäätelöannokset~ Ja upea patsas. Mäkin haluan ehdottomasti vierailla joskus Hachikon muistopatsaalla.

    VastaaPoista