lauantai 6. helmikuuta 2016

The Danish Girl

So I went to see the movie, and it was the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time.

The Danish Girl is a story about a man who isn't entirely himself. Something has to change, but it isn't going to be easy. I recommend the movie to everyone who appreciates beauty, and knows how to relate with the characters. I swear, it's one of the best movies I've ever seen. After the first 20 minutes I cried the whole movie 'til it's end. Not entirely because of the sadness, rather because of the raw truthfulness and beauty. It's an inspiring story, and most of all, - true. To some, even today.


Then, that night at my dad's we searched for some hotels. It was hard because there are naturally a lot of hotels in Tokyo, but we're staying in the Hotel Monterey Hanzomon. I'm looking forward to it, - especially because my "Sweet Sixteen " is going to be in the Sanrio Puroland! I couldn't think of anything better.

We're also visiting Nikko and Miyajima island, along with Kiyoto and Hiroshima! It's going to be so much fun, and for what I saw in the pictures, the nature is sooooo beutiful! I can't really describe my feelings, it's only three weeks! I'll also see the Shibuya crossing and maybe Tokyo Disneyland~!

Also, dad bought me some tea! I've tasted Greenfield's black tea before, so now I wanted to try out the green ones. He got me the Jasmine Dream and Flying Dragon, and I think I like the Jasmine Dream better. It tastes like heaven, and smells even better! It was perfect, to enjoy so delicious tea and read the 4th part of the DC's JLA series. I finished it after some time, and it was great! Batman being Batman, that's a good comic guaranteed.

The next day it was my last day at work. I visited home shortly before starting, and it took only a few hours for me to deliver the adverts. Then it was over. Phew, finally it was safe  for me to make plans over the weekend! I still had some schoolwork to finish, too.

Back at my dad's we shoved a pizza in the oven and I started writing this text about a book we recently had to read for school. I finished it shortly, as the subject of the text was easy for me to write about. Then, while listening Dead or Alive, I sat down and started writing this. It's been a long day, but dad will make me some pancakes later, yayy!

I think I'm also going to watch the Jane Eyre movie this evening, and after that maybe some Star Trek and Doc Martin. Quite a contrast I've got there, haha!

Tomorrow I'm meeting a friend, and going to see my grandparents in the afternoon.

See you soon!!

~Zeraphina

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti