torstai 11. helmikuuta 2016

Busy days

Hello everyone!


As the title may tell you, I've been very busy. I've sent three job applications, filled some papers for high schools and of course; studied. With all this I had to find my ways to relax, so I spent most of my evenings in the city's library or with my friends.

Valentine's day is coming soon, and I'm spending it with my best friend in Lappeeranta. In Finnish Valentine's day is translated as "Friend's day", and people usually celebrate it with their friends as well as with their significant others. I'm leaving there tomorrow, it has been too long since the last time we met!

Tomorrow's also Deadpool's premiere in Finland, but I'll go watch it the next Monday with a friend. I've waited this for so long! The struggle is going to be real with avoiding spoilers, haha. Just wondering where I'm going to fit the movie poster, since this huge Wolverine poster I got only a few days ago is perfectly stealing all of the space left on my wall. Not complaining tho! Who wouldn't want a giant Wolverine on their wall, huh?

A few days ago I found some X-Men comics from an antiquarian nearby. My collection is growing fast! Then there was the announcement of the new Harry Potter book, - I was so happy! Can't wait, must say that I'm expecting a lot from it.



Yesterday when I was out with a group of friends, I found this absolutely beautiful blouse and a porcelain cup with a saucer, - they're so cute!

Luckily I've had some time to read too. I started Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility on Wednesday. I love it how generally kind the people are in it, - or at least have been for now. There's enough tragical literature already, I like reading something happier for a change.

I also don't really like the idea that I'll be leaving junior high after this semester. I mean of course I'm exited, but there are the best teachers in my school, - and that's why I like going there so much. Now, I'm not only saying this because I know my English teacher reads my blog, it's only true! Well, I also have the best classmates and some very good friends in there. Gotta enjoy the last months then, eh?

See you soon!!




~Zeraphina







2 kommenttia:

  1. If you ever feel like it, I have almost twenty years worth of X-Men comics I could borrow!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. HECK YES okay I'll be right there after I come home from Japan alright??

      Poista