tiistai 23. helmikuuta 2016

Netflixing & Chilling

Hello!


Only four more days before I'm leaving to Japan! I'm so exited!
-- And busy. It feels like I'm drowning into all this schoolwork and stress, - but I also have some really good stress relievers so I'm going to be okay.


There have been a lot of exams, and some paperwork to do for my maybe-soon-to-be schools. And reading, of course! I also met my friends last weekend. Last Friday there was a ball in the high school nearby. Now, my English-skills may not be enough to tell you what it was about, but it's kind of a tradition after the third-year-students leave the school. I danced a bit too, - but only for a reeaally short time haha!

A couple of my friends were there too, as they are students of the high school. They were so gorgeous!! The other one of them took me as her avec to the afterparty, and I really enjoyed my time then. We watched one of Charlie Chaplin's movies that day too, and I had so much fun I even forgot my massive tea cravings haha!

Then on Saturday I got home and relaxed a bit. We finally had Netflix, so that kinda meant it was a good time to start watching a new series! I started watching Hannibal, and oh my god! Let's just take a moment to appriciate Mads Mikkelsen, alright? This series is going to be the death of me, since I've only seen the first 10 episodes and I'm already having some emotional break downs because of it.

On Sunday I visited my dear friend at her new apartment, and she had decorated it so nicely! I wish my future apartment would look somewhat like hers, haha!

My mom and Tero also got me a huge Sherlock: The Abominable Bride poster from the local cinema and I was so happy!!

Yea, basically everything is alright. I may have felt a bit more anxious than usually during these past few days, but I'm sure it will pass. I still haven't finished the Sense and Sensibility and that kinda bothers me but I'm sure I'll find the time to finish it soon.

Siina is well too. Still growing, but she couldn't be better.

Anyway, I should go. I'm watching Hannibal and studying for an exam while writing this, that should tell you something, haha! I could really use a good night sleep.

Good Night everyone! I hope to see you soon!

~ Zeraphina


2 kommenttia:

  1. Oon niin ylpee susta Fannibaliksi ryhtymisen johdosta, nuori heinäsirkka. Se sarja tulee pilaamaan sun elämän, lupaan sen. *musta kuuhymiö* btw jos kinostaa niin mun blogi löytyy tätä painamalla.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Luen vissiin sun blogia jo?? Idk kiitosta kiitosta, se sarja tuntuuki just siltä ettei siitä selviä hengissä millään *insert sun-emoji here*

      Poista