sunnuntai 28. helmikuuta 2016

Shibuya & Harajuku!

My first Morning tea!
It has been a long day!


Alright, first we left at my dad's place with a taxi. Then we got to Helsinki by train, and then to the airport.

We waited something close to 3 hours and got into the plane. While waiting I noticed that one of my friends was going to Japan that same day too! I met Juulia at the airport right when she was getting in her plane.


Then it was close to 10 hours in the plane. I slept most of the time, but also watched some movies, such as the Pan, and The dark knight. I really enjoyed the flight, and we were served macha tea! It was delicious!

We landed in Japan 10.00 am at the local time. That would be about 03.00 am in Finland! But I wasn't tired at all.

Once we got away from the airport and after we stopped by in a currency exchange we took a train to Tokyo, from the Narita Airport. Then we continued with subway to our hotel, Monterey Hanzomon.

Then it was time to be going again. After one and a half of an hour, my japanese friend would be coming to see me and show me some places, such as Shibuya and Harajuku. I refreshed my makeup a little bit, but then it was time to go. My dad stayed in the hotel as we left.

We went to Shibuya first. I was so amazed! It was just as I had expected, just awesome! There were beautiful gyarus, and everything was so big and the weather was still warm! We walked around a bit and then this man came by. I didn't really catch what he was saying but my friend translated it to me that he was a makeing a tv-programme. He just wanted me to answer one question to the camera, so I thought why not.




Then we went to eat something. My first meal in Japan! I got an Italian salad and a banana muffin! Some black tea too. It was delicious! We also met this South-African guy who chatted with us while we were eating. He was so nice! It was really amazing to watch all these cute gyarus and lolitas walk by as we were eating.

Then we went to take some purikura-photos! My friend told me she used to take them a lot, when she was in high school. I could take them every day!!

Harajuku's turn! We walked there, it took about 16 minutes. And what a place! I loved it even more than Shibuya!! Every other shop was full of pastel coloured cute stuff and the clothes were amazing! I didn't buy anything yet though. I'm going again tomorrow! It was really amazing.


We had agreed with my father that I'd be back for 07.00 pm. We arrived back to the hotel just in time, perfect! She also gave me and my sister a gift, cookies and two sanrio pens! I'll save half of the cookie bag for my sister, and give her the other pen, of course.


Now, I'm actually starting to feel a bit tired. I'm looking forward for tomorrow, but right now I'll just take a loooooong bath, drink some tea and sleep.

All the credits and thanks belong to my friend who helped making this day so very special. I don't know how I can ever thank her enough!


See you tomorrow~´

~Zeraphina


4 kommenttia:

  1. MULLEKIN?!?!? O_O
    Anyway, näyttää ja kuulostaa ihan mahtavalta kaikki! Oonko pikkusen kade vai kade :D Parasta nauttia sitte munkin puolesta!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Tottakai tottakai! Ja tossa oli vaan ekat 12 tuntia!

      Poista
    2. Vaan ekat 12 tuntia ja alan jo kohta vihertää :D

      Poista